USM Bloggerz
Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Eve Without Money

First of all I like to wish all of you Merry Christmas Happy New Year 2010.
I still thinking about my 2010's resolution but still nothing come across of my mind yet. Maybe I just want to score pass this semester exam.
Almost all of my friends went to 2010 countdown somewhere but for me I just stay at campus because my money are too many all gone. Suddenly I got an IM from my friend asked me out to buy a new motherboard.

This is because his motherboard are too suck old to support his PC. He can't format his PC and kept stuck at the Windows Vista Installation windows. So, we went to PC Depot to buy his new motherboard.


He buy a MSI P43-C51 motherboard with a 2x1GB Kingston KVR1333 DDR3 ram. I'm shocked with the price increment of DDR2 ram which now nearly the same price as DDR3 ram.
For the specification of the motherboard is here. MSI Website.

This motherboard is very overclocking friendly with easy-to-use BIOS and some hardware on the motherboard to ON/OFF the overclocking.

After buying it, we spend around one three hours to dissemble his PC and assemble it with his NEW motherboard

My New Year Eve end at Thai Restaurant with my favorite fried rice "Nasi Goreng Belacan"


and its price is MYR 4.00
This restaurant located near to my campus at Parit Buntar, Perak, Malaysia.

No comments: