USM Bloggerz
Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rejection

Got email today and it wrote this
"I have checked again with our HR side on this matter, and I regret to inform you that Spirit Malaysia has a preference to take in industrial trainee that are able to spend at least 5 to 6 months on a continuous stretch with us. Hence, we are not able to offer this 10 weeks of placement to you.

We thank you for your interest, and wishing you all the best in finding your placement company.

Regards,

Basil Sim
Senior Engineering Manager"


and for proof



p/s :: No place to industrial training, so anyone that have very big aviation company please take me as trainee!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I think the collection should have more info then it has.

Unknown said...

urban bike
小折
水晶
隔熱紙
汽車隔熱紙